JUGAAD – Promoting STEM approach and digital competences
Call 2022 Round 1 KA2 KA220-SCH - Cooperation partnerships in school education Form ID KA220-SCH-EC885012
Associazione Lumen APS (Italy Modena)
List of project participants
· PP2 Aisr – Ireland Buncrana
· PP3 Institute Of Entrepreneurship Development- Greece Larissa
· PP4 Educentrum – Belgium Gent
· PP5 Bursa Il Milli Egitim Mudurlugu – Turkey Bursa
· PP6 ECECE – Austria Klagenfurt
· PP7 Sxoli Karavana – Greece Larisa
· PP8 Istituto Comprensivo " Giovanni XXIII- Colonna" – Italy Vittoria
· PP9 Projeto Schole Lda – Portugal Matosinhos
· PP10 Siauliu "Dermes" - Mokykla Lithuania Siauliai
JUGAAD develops an Educational Toolkit (15 workshops) with OER for teachers and students aged 8-14 which integrates for each workshop: STEM approach, digital competences of teachers and students, as well as curricular skills developed thanks to the STEM approach, all adequately defined and specified. The Assessment Toolkit foresees the development of tools for the assessment of these competences, based on gamification and badging. All materials available on JUGAAD e- Platfrom in 8 languages.
JUGAAD foresees for both toolkits a preliminary analysis and administration of questionnaires to students and teachers; the development of the Educational Toolkit (workshops, accessory files, indications) and the Assessment Toolkit; the training of 130 teachers for their use and testing with 1.300 students; the validation and making available of the Toolkits on a multilingual e-Platform for free and open use; promotion, sharing and dissemination activities.
Teachers: enhancement of competences on the STEM approach and digital, provision of effective tools for this purpose and for the assessment of their and students' competences, which can be used also in the future.
Students: increase in STEM approach competences, digital competences and curricular competences developed with the STEM approach, provision of motivating tools for evaluation, capable of stimulating the further increase of skills.